Bangalore is the perfect destination for all the couple who want to take a break from their hectic work schedule and have some fun. Bangalore is a single place where you can do multiple things ranging from adventure trip to enjoy the beautiful nature.
There are many places in Bangalore which couple can visit in a Day. The best part is the weather of Bangalore, it totally compliments the fun.
7 Places to Visit in Bangalore for Couples in One Day
- Nandi Hills (60km to 70km)
- Snow City
- Flight 4 Fancy
- Bannerghatta National Park
- Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens
- Wonder la (28km to 40km)
- Innovative Film City
1. Nandi Hills (60 km from Bangalore)
Best Time To Visit: Morning 4 am
The Nandi Hills is a mesmerizing place. Travelers can start their trip by visiting the majestic Nandi Hills. Start your journey by morning 4 am it will take around 1.5 hours to reach and to witness the splendid view of sunrise.
This place has got everything like sculptural historic sites, viewpoints, and many adventurous activities. You can enjoy the nature and can indulge in some adventurous and entertaining actives as well. Adventurous couples can explore trekking, rock climbing, and hiking. This is the best place for the couple to visit in Bangalore and to spend some quality time.
Activities to do in Nandi Hills
Here are some exciting activities to do while visiting Nandi Hills with your loved one.
1. Mesmerizing View of Sun Rise
Witness spectacular view of sunrises from the top of majestic Nandi hill with your partner. Enjoy the rejuvenating and peaceful view with the cool breeze. It will be definitely best one day trip from Bangalore with your partner.
2. Historic Tipu’s Drop
Tipu’s Drop is a historic place. From this point, travelers can experience an eye-catching view of the entire city. The story behind this historic place is that prisoners were pushed down this cliff to die as a form of punishment.
- It is always advisable to start your day early in order to enjoy the magnificent view of sunrise.
- There are not many options for food and restaurants but can relish local delicacies like Dosa, Bisi Bele Bath, Jolada Roti, Idli, Vada, Sambhar, Rasam, Kesari Bath, Mysore Pak etc.
3. If travelers are interested in doing some adventurous activities pack bags accordingly with a first aid box.
You may also like to read:
- 9 Cheap Last Minute Weekend Getaways For Couples
- 6 Farmhouse With Swimming Pool Near Mumbai
- Fun Things To Do in Ottawa This Weekend – Enjoy This Weekend
2. Snow City (Inside the City, Experience the -5° C Chill Through the Year)
If you are looking to beat the heat, head towards Snow City. Enjoy the lovely cool temperature with your better half. It is a snow theme park with eco-friendly snow. It is made entirely from drinking water. Experience the chilling temperature of -5° C. You can enjoy snowing with your loved one for approximately 45 minutes. You can visit this white beauty with your partner in a day.
Activities to do in Snow City
Below are some fun activities to get indulged with your better half and enjoy the cool weather with hot chocolates
1.Building Large Snow Castles
You can enjoy lots of fun and play with lots of ice and build the beautiful white castle. Along with it, you can slide around the snows using rubber tubes. Make a snowman and click beautiful pictures.
2. Groove in Snow Dance Floor
Dance with your partner in the cool snow floor. Due to the chillness inside you may feel you are enjoying the atmosphere is Kashmir or Switzerland.
- Shoes, Jackets & Gloves will be provided to the guests and the charges are included in the ticket cost. You can buy socks at the reasonable price.
- Since the temperature is below zero degrees, there is chance that mobiles and cameras may be damaged. It is suggested that to keep them in lockers by paying the charge. If you want to take the cameras you need to pay the little extra as well.
- There is a warm room too inside if you feel extreme chillness this room will help you to make your body temperature normal.
Best Time To Visit: 10 am to 8 pm
Cost: INR 500 for weekdays and INR 600 for weekends per head
3. Flight 4 Fancy (Inside the City, Fly an Airplane and Feel the Thrill)
This place is a must visit for all the adventure lover and thrill enthusiast couples. If you are looking forward to an enthralling experience in a day with your partner in Bangalore then rush to Flight 4 Fantasy. It is a light simulation center with 4D setups that provides guests a virtual flying experience.
Eye catching 3 D high definition visual will provide an unmatched fun. You can also challenge your partner or can go for exciting stand-alone missions.
Activities to do in Flight 4 Fancy
You can take in-charge of the aircraft and enjoy the enthralling experience of flying, these activities make it a thrilling place to visit in Bangalore for couples in one day.
1. Take Control and be the Pilot
Guests are the captain of the aircraft. Enjoy the flying experience, and also pick one from various range of flight simulators like Boeing 737 NG, Cessna 172 or Fighter jets. Take control over take off and landing, handle the turbulent skies. It is a perfect way to explore the world from a cockpit. Guests can explore the fun for 12 minutes, 30 minutes or 60 minutes. It is the absolutely individual choice.
It does not provide with online booking, you need to walk in to experience the thrill.
Best Time To Visit: 11:30 am to 9:30 pm
Cost: INR 1,100 for Approx 15 Minutes
You may also like to read:
4. Bannerghatta National Park (22 km, Explore the Wildlife )
Bannerghatta National Park is a must visit for all the nature lovers staying at Bangalore. Explore the wildlife on a guided safari through the forest. This place is a hub for various wild animals like lion, tiger, deer, bear etc. Explore the snake’s spices, aqua world, birds, butterflies etc. Enjoy the lush green environment with your partner.
Activities to do in Banhhergatta National Park
Below are some beautiful things to do in Bannerghatta national park, enjoy the beautiful nature with your partner.
1. Explore Lion and Tiger Safari
Witness free moving wild animals in their natural habitat through Safari in the natural forest. The visitors will have the thrilling experience of wildlife. The safari passes through marvelous hillock providing a spectacular and panoramic view of valleys and lush green nature.
2. Beautiful Butterfly Park
Butterflies are flying jewels and are one among extremely beautiful and fascinating creations. Explore the eye-catching butterflies in an enclosed conservatory.
- It is advisable to make a prior online booking for safari. http://bannerghattabiologicalpark.org/ticket/ is the official website to do the booking
- Follow safety measures during the lion and tiger safari.
Best Time To Visit: 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Cost: INR 80 for entry ticket and INR 260 for safari per head.
5. Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens (Inside City, Enjoy the Beauty of Nature)
The Lalbagh is an extensive garden with royal origin. Guest who wants to explore the beautiful flora must visit this place, it is within Bangalore and reachable too. It is a visual delight to watch the beautiful and rare variety of flowers and plants. This botanical garden is enriched with various native and exotic flora diversities.
Guest can take a walk, relax and enjoy the cool view. This place is extremely famous for the awesome flower exhibition.
Activities to do in Lal Bagh Botanical Gardens
Below are some activities which will be a visual treat. Admire the beauty of nature with your loved one.
1. Wide Variety of Flora are Visual Delight
Admire the beautiful scenic view and its distinct varieties of flora. Visitors will be surpassed to know there are a huge number of various plants and tree. They may witness many large and old trees big lake, a glass house where flower shows are conducted occasionally. There is small climbable hill where you can enjoy the beautiful view of Bangalore. Take a peaceful walk holding your partner’s hand, nothing can be more rejuvenating than this.
- Visitors can carry a camera and capture the beauty of nature.
- Visitors can carry home cooked food.
Best Time To Visit: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Cost: INR 10 per head all days.
6. Wonder la ( 28 km. Experience the Thrill)
This is the most loved amusement park and you can visit it in a day with your partner. If you want to have a magical and splendid experience filled with fun and adventure then this is the right place for you. There are total 61 thrill rides to get amused.
Activities to do in Wonder la
This is the best place to visit in Bangalore for couples to enjoy fun and thrill rides in a day.
1.Wonderful Water Rides
If you are a water lover and want to beat the heat, Wonder la offers the huge variety of water rides. Rides like fun pools, wave pools, rain disco will altogether take you to another world of happiness. Take a splash and have fun with your partner.
2. Thrill Rides at Wonderla
Experience the thrilling, tingling and sensation ride at Wonder la. With all the high-tech rides get excited beyond your imagination. Experience the electrifying fun with your partner.
- It is advisable to follow the safety measures.
- Carry a fresh set of clothes if you are interested in water theme games, else you can also buy specific clothes for a ride.
- Home cooked foods are not allowed.
- It is advisable to pre-book the tickets online to avoid the rush. This Widget can be used to book tickets.
Best Time To Visit: Weekdays : 11:00 am to 06:00 am and Weekends and Holidays: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Cost: Weekdays: INR 920 and weekends: INR 1150.
7. Innovative Film City (40 km)
If you are a movie buff and a believer of fairy tale world then the Innovative city is the right destination. It is the single place with multiple fun-filled activities. It has got everything from an aqua kingdom, Dino parks, mirror maze, petting zoo, museums, film academy, cartoon city and what not.
Create beautiful memories with your partner, this is an excellent place for one day outing with your partner.
- Outside foods are not allowed.
Best Time To Visit:Weekdays:10:00 am to 7:00 pm and Weekends 10:00 am to 7:30 pm
Cost: INR 600 per head.
Note: Wonder la Amusement Park and Innovative Film City are big and can take the entire day to explore.
End your fun-filled day with romantic candle light dinner. These are the 7 amazing Places to Visit in Bangalore for Couples in one day. Make a note of all these beautiful and escape with you loved from the busy routines day.
You may also like to read: