|Hiring Organization||Orchids The International School|
|Post Name||DIY Teacher|
|Qualification||Bachelor s degree in science education or another related field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||22000/- To 28000/- Per Month|
|Location||Pune, Maharashtra, India 111045|
- Bachelor s degree in science education or another related field.
- Strong communication skills, both orally and in writing.
- Basic computer skills.
- Preferred- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (for technical teacher).
- Degree/ Diploma in ATD/BFA/Art craft / Handicraft (for DIY Handicraft teacher).
- Delivering lesson plans and learning/ preparing activity samples for the students.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging instruction in the form of discussion, direct teaching, demonstrations, and independent practice using a variety of methods
- Differentiate activities when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency, or level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards set by the central team. Conduct volume-wise assessments, workshops, exhibitions, events, etc as set by the central team.
- Maintain a safe, orderly, and supportive classroom by modeling expected behavior and standards, promoting positive interactions, and quickly addressing behaviors that are not in line with the school discipline plan.
- Communicate with parents regarding student progress, potential, and behavior periodically through phone or electronic means and at parent and teacher conferences.
- Improve skills and knowledge in teaching by regularly taking classes, attending workshops, and discovering new methods of delivering exciting content to students.
- Attend all training sessions scheduled by the central team.