|Post Name||AVOC Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||52000/- Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
TRON was set up as a part of the Amazon Vision Operation Center (AVOC) team to complement the Amazon Robotics initiative in fulfillment centers that enables hands-free active stowing. The process is able to provide resolution with high confidence for 95% of stows, using Computer Vision and Machine Learning. TRON receives the balance 5% of stow jobs in form of videos where Machine Learning has low confidence. The input from the TRON operators is being used to improve the efficiency of the automation process.
AVOC associate is required to watch the video of the stowing activity in a fulfillment center, understand it thoroughly and make the best use of human judgment and available resources to indicate the activity captured in the video. They are expected to verify /mark the location of the product through a tool while maintaining the highest level of accuracy. This process helps in maintaining stow quality at the fulfillment center. This is an operational role.
Roles and Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners, teams, and managers according to the defined processes and standard
- Understand performance metrics and process requirements to drive business results in a live environment
- Analyze and detect exceptions
- Meet predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards within expected deadlines
- Contribute to process changes to minimize handling time, increase work efficiency and improve the software tool that he/she shall be using
- Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record
- 0-24 months of work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic environment
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent and dynamic setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Global perspective and a solid understanding of business objectives
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on the highest level of accuracy
Shifts: The business has a 24*7 shift environment. Associates would be working a 9-hour shift, including breaks. The shift timings would be subject to change every 3 months. In case the associate is working in night shift, a night shift allowance will be provided.