|Hiring Organization||INDEX CAREER CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD.|
|Post Name||Test Engineer|
|Qualification||Fresh Graduates with a Diploma/ Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3700 To SGD 3850 Per Month|
- Test program development for Digital, PMIC, RF & Mixed Signal products on ATE
- Work closely with the design engineers on the first silicon debug, device characterization, test program bring-up, and production release activities
- Debug digital vectors (JTAG/SCAN/ATPG / Functional / Mbist) and Device characterization across PVT (Process, Voltage, and Temperature)
- Understanding and experience in the characterization of Mixed Signal IP (ADC, DAC, PLL and etc.)
- Involve in test program handoff, production release, yield improvement, and test time reduction
- High level of collaboration and interaction with different Product Engineering, Design Engineering, Quality Engineering, and Foundry Engineering teams.
- Fresh Graduates with a Diploma/ Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering
- Good Knowledge of analog and digital electronics is desired.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a desire to perform hands-on work within a lab environment are a must.
Desired Skills and Experience
Digital, Program Development, Analog, Analog electronics, Vector, Digital IC Design, Mixed Signal, IP, JTAG, Semiconductors, Analog Circuit Design, yield improvement, Testing, Semiconductor technology