Front Office Executive
|Hiring Organization||THE PAN PACIFIC HOTEL SINGAPORE|
|Post Name||Front Office Executive|
|Qualification||Minimum GCE ‘N’, ‘O’ Levels or Diploma in HotelManagement/Business|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3900 Per Month|
Full Job Description
- Checking in and out of guests efficiently and attending to guests’ requests.
- Attend to customer queries or requests.
- Support both Rooms and Guest Management in the area of supporting arrival and departure activities for both hotel and city guests.
- Provide assistance to city and hotel guests in giving directions and guidance of services within and the immediate environs of the hotel property
- Ensure that all internal and external customer queries are treated with the highest priority and respect.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’, ‘O’ Levels or Diploma in HotelManagement/Business
- Previous Front Office experience in a similar environment will be a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge of Opera is preferred
- Customer-oriented with a courteous disposition
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment