International Operations Officer
|Hiring Organization||International SOS Italia|
|Post Name||International Operations Officer|
|Qualification||You have a bachelor’s degree and are fluent in English and Italian and French. Knowledge of a third language will be highly appreciated.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 6000 Per Month|
|Location||Milan, Italy 20122|
- Protecting and saving lives is our duty.
- International SOS is a world leader in the management of international health and safety risks.
- Our passion and experience encourage us to excel every day.
- 11,000 employees work with our customers in more than 90 countries with one ambition: to be by their side whenever they need it!
- We assist large multinationals (over 80% of Fortune 100 companies), thousands of small and medium-sized businesses around the world, as well as NGOs, international organizations, and governmental institutions.
- Are you passionate about teamwork and do you have a taste for the challenge? Don’t like the routine and want to make an impact on the international stage? Do you want to be part of a team that strives for excellence in customer service? Then join our international operations team, which assesses situations and coordinates worldwide service and logistics.
Your main missions, within our team, will be the following:
- Telephone reception, assistance, and advice to travelers and expatriates with difficulty during international travel,
- You will be responsible for the logistical aspects of evacuations and repatriations, in collaboration with experts in health and safety,
- Documentation of interventions on dedicated platforms,
- Care of the financial and contractual aspects of assistance practices,
- Collaboration with our assistance centers throughout the world for the organization of assistance and/or logistics,
- Possibility to be involved in evacuation missions,
- On a voluntary basis, support missions to our service centers in Paris, Madrid & Noumea (New Caledonia).
- After a 7-week training period, you will work 4 days a week (including some weekends and holidays).
- Working hours between 08:00 and 22:30, in rotation on different shifts
- You have a bachelor’s degree and are fluent in English and Italian and French. Knowledge of a third language will be highly appreciated.
- You have previous experience in customer service and are comfortable using IT tools and aids.
- You are organized, rigorous, and able to adapt to changing situations,
- You have a propensity for teamwork, a sense of empathy, and sensitivity to the needs of others,
- Finally, you have a certain attraction for international, multicultural, and dynamic environments!
- Strong internal development opportunities, especially in management positions,
- A dynamic, stimulating, and international work environment where your qualities will be highlighted,
- The continuous growth of skills thanks to an important training development plan,
- An international network of experts in the medical and security fields who will support you in your commercial approach and with whom you will discuss regularly,
- Career opportunities in Italy and abroad in a rapidly growing global company for over 30 years.