Customer Service Professional
|Hiring Organization||All Weather Windows|
|Post Name||Customer Service Professional|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 22 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
I’m ready. I want a challenge. I want the chance to work in a successful company that lives its corporate values. I’m ready to make my mark.
Are you ready?
We are looking for a Customer Service Professional to join our Langley Customer Solutions Center. If you’re passionate about customer service and are known for your excellent communication and people skills, this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for. This role will be based in Langley; however, the role will have the ability to work remotely.
The Customer Service Professional is responsible for serving customers in person, online, and via telephone to assess and fulfill their service needs to the highest standards of satisfaction. The Customer Service Professional is accountable for determining the customer needs, complaints, inquiries, and processing transactions. The Customer Service Professional, as a brand ambassador, provides a positive brand experience to all customers.
They will interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and handle and resolves complaints. As a Customer Service Professional, you will become an expert at providing our current and potential customers with the best service. You will listen to them, understand their needs and communicate – in the most simple and easy-to-understand terms – the available choices and related services.
The Ideal Candidate will understand that upholding strong relationships with our customers is the key to the success of our organization. Their ability to demonstrate service that is second to none will be critical as this role acts as an overall representation of the organization. The right candidate would consider themselves to be highly detail-orientated, analytical, and strong at building and maintaining relationships. At All Weather Windows, we work together to provide an outstanding customer experience, so your team spirit and talent for getting things done will help you find success in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- servicing existing customers
- handling service inquiries
- booking installations
- expediting orders
- producing and controlling returns
- credits and repair orders
- addressing customer concerns
- assisting in quotations and pricing for the sales team if needed
- communicating with shipping
Primary Qualifications Required:
- Handles complex inquiries independently, utilizing strong listening and problem-solving skills.
- Works effectively with people, maintaining a pleasant telephone manner.
- Thrives in a busy environment.
- Conducts research and analysis to determine the root of problems.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the desire for continuous learning are needed to meet the expectations of this role.
- Assumes ownership of the position and accountability for information relayed.
- Demonstrates advanced customer service skills on a daily basis.
- Minimum Grade 12 education
- Strong customer service background
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to communicate professionally and courteously
- Sales and/or building construction experience would be an asset
Status of position:
- Permanent Full Time
- Competitive Salary
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
All Weather Windows operates Customer Solution Centers across Western Canada with manufacturing plants headquartered in Edmonton, Alberta.