Company – Amazon
Account Management- Brand Specialist (GERMAN) RBS_AVS
As a Brand Specialist as part of the Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) Team of Retail Business Services, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver a strategy for managing Amazon AVS vendors.
AVS team is looking for a bright, customer-obsessed, driven, and creative candidate to join our team. You will interface internally with leaders from our Retail and Vendor Services teams and will be responsible for all aspects of the vendor’s business with Amazon. You will engage directly with multiple internal teams to optimize the product line for key manufacturers (vendors) on Amazon.com. You will utilize a wide range of skills and work across major functional areas such as site merchandising, buying, inventory management, finance, operations, and online marketing, to drive the performance of strategic vendor partners at Amazon. In this role, you will be focused on the strategic and operational aspects of managing customer relationships with our vendors.
You will conceive, create and analyze a wide range of marketing and site merchandising efforts, including marketing campaigns to grow the vendor’s traffic, brand awareness, customer conversion, and revenue on Amazon. Also, you will look into strategic and operational aspects of their business with Amazon, root cause analysis of issues and opportunities affecting the vendor’s business.
This is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India AVS Brand Specialist. AVS Brand Specialists are expected to work from a location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the Brand Specialist to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at the home location so that they can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- Success will be measured by the performance of your internal teams on input metrics and the impact of vendors on creating a great customer experience for buying consumers
- Partnering with the Retail Category Team and managing the vendor relationship by championing the vendor’s needs at Amazon
- Build strong communication channels at all levels, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage toward a growth plan for the vendors
- Build and execute a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities and relevant KPIs for the vendors and Amazon
- Work with internal Amazon teams/vendors to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great consumer experience
- Conduct deep dive analysis on the handled issues for the vendors and publish recommendations and action plans based on data to improve vendor experience
- Provide thought leadership around planning, roadmaps, and execution
- Establish long-term partnerships with key vendor partners for the group of vendors handled
- Support the launches of new programs, categories, and features
- Conduct regular WBR, and MBRs with the vendors to highlight business metric performance and building action plans
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Basic Qualifications and Skills Required
- Minimum B2.2 level German Language Certification is Mandatory, C1 preferred
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Relevant experience in Vendor Management, Sales, post-sales, Account Management, and Business Development in managing B2B Business is preferred.
- Exposure to retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing, or e-commerce will be a plus
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives
- Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual, or difficult situations or problems
- Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards
- Attention to detail and capability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- An analytical, data-driven approach to problem-solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement and operations excellence programs
- Strong project management & analytical skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer