IRCTC Sign up Create New Account
IRCTC account login registration Having a new account in IRCTC through the IRCTC registration process reduces the effort which we have been putting to book railway window tickets.
IRCTC Sign up Create New Account Registration in 7 Steps 2021/22
- Step1: Go to the official website here
- Step2: Enter username and password
- Step3: Enter other personal details
- Step4: Submit the IRCTC Registration form
- Step5: Accept the IRCTC terms and conditions
- Step6: You are Successfully registered in IRCTC now
- Step7: Please perform Email/mobile verification
IRCTC New Registration is required to book the ticket using IRCTC online. Without doing “IRCTC Account Login Registration” or IRCTC Sign Up, Railway does not allow to book a ticket it does not allow any single service like PNR Status Check, Train Enquiry, Train Schedule, IRCTC Availability, TDR Filing, Premium Tatkal Service, Retiring Room Booking, Cancelling a Ticket, etc at all.
Every Indian should have an account in IRCTC as people all using very much familiar with the internet nowadays. 70% of people having mobile, smartphones nowadays and having internet facilities in their mobile for using WhatsApp especially ;), there are IRCTC apps are available to book a ticket or check PNR status from smartphones easily.
IRCTC Registration IRCTC incomplete Registration?
- Here I am going to explain the process for IRCTC New Registration / IRCTC Sign Up Create New Account
- IRCTC New Registration is very simple and easy. If you are a new user in the IRCTC system then you need to create a new account, to create a new account in IRCTC click here
- You need to fill in the correct and relevant information in the IRCTC New Registration form because if you will irrelevant information then your account will be treated as spam and your account might be deleted by the IRCTC Management team so be aware of the details you are going to fill in the form.
IRCTC Account Login Registration / IRCTC Sign Up
Let’s start IRCTC Registration Form / IRCTC Sign Up Form Filling Process now:
First, go to this URL and click on the sign-up link available at left to the big Login button. Now you will be redirected to the IRCTC Registration form as shown below, thereafter below 7 steps to create an account.
Step1: (Go to Official Website)
To Register, Create a new account at www.irctc.co.in Go to https://www.irctc.co.in website and click on the Register button displayed on the top menu right side.
Now you will be redirected to the IRCTC Login Registration form as shown below, thereafter follow the below-mentioned 6 more steps to create an account.
In the above form you can see the following fields:
User Name: It is a unique name/id that you must provide to hold an IRCTC account. Please enter the username here, one which you can easily remember.
IRCTC User id Example IRCTC id Format
IRCTC User Id example should be in format ankit2021 then only it will be accepted by the IRCTC System
IRCTC Password Example IRCTC Password Format
IRCTC password should contain at least 1 capital letter 1 small letter and 1 numeric digit and it should be of minimum 8 characters and max of 15 characters IRCTC Password example Ankit2021
Security Questions/Password: A security question is a mandatory field and very useful for resetting a forgotten password. Sometimes it happens that you forget your password so with this feature you can reset your password by answering the security question.
For example, my name is Ankit so I’d prefer to enter a username such as ‘ankit2022‘
Select the security question and enter the rememberable answer in the text field.
First/Last Name: Enter your first name and last name in this field. You can change this later.
Gender: Enter your gender here. Be careful about this field because this field value can not be changed later.
Marital Status: Select the correct value as applicable to you. This value can be changed later.
DOB: Enter your correct date of birth here.
Occupation: Enter your occupation here by selecting the value such as Government, Private, Professional, etc.
Aadhar Card: It is not mandatory to enter the Aadhar Card number but if you have, then please enter.
Email Id: It is a very important field. You must enter the valid email id here as it is very useful to identify you in the IRCTC system. Also needed for resetting your password in the future.
Mobile: Enter valid 10 digits mobile number here. This mobile will be verified through OTP (One Time Password) so re-verify it before submitting the form.
Nationality: Select the value as India always.
Residential Address, Flat/House Number, Country, PIN, State, City: Enter your full residential address and other details. These values can be changed later.
Captcha Image Text: It is an image containing text which asks the user to enter a correct value before submitting the form. This concept stops any virus/spam to enter the IRCTC Registration system.
Step2: (Enter Username and Password)
Enter a username and password in this step.
UserId or UserName is the user’s Unique ID it is required for IRCTC to identify you in their system and required by you to login to their system.
Password – Enter a rememberable password. Please note Password must contain at least one capital character.
Step3: (Enter other personal details)
Go ahead and fill in all the details Security Questions and answers, First name, Last name, Gender, Marital Status, DOB, Occupation, Aadhar Card, Email Id, Mobile, Nationality, Address, Country, PIN, State, City.
Note: When you reach at the ‘ISD-Mobile‘ field, enter correct mobile number because verification code will be sent for confirmation.
Step4: (Submit the Form)
When all is done then simply click on the I’m not a robot button.
Now submit the form by clicking on Register.
After clicking on the Register button, one pop-up will appear that will say-
‘Your email id is……’ and ‘Mobile number is…..’ will be validated. Press OK to continue.
Now re-verify both and press the OK button.
Step5: (Accept the IRCTC terms and conditions)
The system might present Terms and Conditions click on the ‘I Agree Term And Conditions‘ button proceed.
Step6: (Successfully Registered)
After verifying your mobile number and Email id (on click of the link you received in the IRCTC email) you become a New member of the IRCTC system and here you completed the IRCTC New Registration process.
Steps to Activate IRCTC Account:
- Check your mail id and mobile message box
- You should get one OTP in email and another OTP in mobile.
- Note down both the OTPs in notepaper and click on the links given in the same email.
- As soon as you click on the link you will be asked to Enter Email OTP then Mobile OTP.
- After entering OTP your account will be activated and you can enable IRCTC User ID
Possibly you may get this error while clicking on the link
Your irctc account is either not active or not in verified state
To resolve this error you have to visit the IRCTC website directly and log in through username and password. No, you have to enter OTP.
After successfully IRCTC signs up/registered with IRCTC you will be able to use the following services
- e-Ticket booking
- i-Ticket booking
- File TDR services (Ticket Deposit Services)
- Cancel Ticket
- PNR Status Check
- Train Schedules Check
- IRCTC Flight Services
- Premium Tatkal
How to Login into IRCTC Using Created Username and Password Above?
- Step1: (Go to the IRCTC login new account page) Click here for IRCTC Login. A login form contains fields for username, password, and captcha field as shown below.
- Step2: (Type username and password) Enter your username you created in the above IRCTC New Registration process then followed by password and captcha and click on the Login button.
- Step3: (IRCTC login plan my travel, Book the ticket here) That’s all. you can see the home page of IRCTC now and by using the ‘Plan My Journey‘ option you can book the ticket.
To know more about How To Book IRCTC Ticket click here
How to Register in IRCTC Through Mobile App IRCTC Connect?
IRCTC Account Login Registration in Mobile:
- Download the IRCTC Connect App from Google Play.
- Click on IRCTC Connect App to open it.
- Observe that REGISTER button and click on it
- Fill all the fields value refer below image.
- Fill your correct mobile number and email id then clicks on the Next button.
- Now verify your mobile number with an email id to successfully register in IRCTC.
Problem: Sometimes you might get the error “wrong credentials” while logging into the system. wrong credentials mean in irctc is that either you entered the wrong username or password.
Solution: The solution of is to Re-verify your username and password, if it is correct then click on forget password link to reset your password then use the new password.
For any queries please post your questions in the comment box. We will answer all your questions.
So now it’s clear to you how to create irctc user id “irctc sign up create new account” IRCTC account login registration. If you have any question about IRCTC incomplete Registration or irctc login new account then please feel free to comment. www irctc co in new account create.