Adarsh Mahila Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd
Door-to-Door Marketing Agent
About Adarsh Mahila Mercantile Cooperative Bank
Our cooperative bank is dedicated to serving and empowering women. We understand women’s unique financial needs and goals and are committed to providing high-quality banking products and services that meet those needs. Our team is made up of skilled and compassionate individuals passionate about supporting and uplifting our female customers.
In addition to traditional banking services, we are committed to giving back to our community and supporting the causes that matter to our customers. This includes partnering with organizations that promote women’s empowerment and equality.
Job Title: Door-to-Door Marketing Agent
We are looking for a motivated and outgoing Door-to-Door Marketing Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and as part of a team, and will have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Contact potential customers in person and present them with our products or services
- Generate leads and close sales
- Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Follow up with customers after the initial contact
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in sales or customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Temporary
Contract length: 2 months
- Day shift
- Are you comfortable with working outside the office environment and possibly traveling a lot?
- Explain how you deal with negative clients giving examples from your past experience.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.