|Hiring Organization||GEMS Education|
|Qualification||High School Diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
About the Role
As the first contact person at the school, the receptionist ensures positive customer satisfaction during all interactions with existing and potential parents, visitors, staff, and students.
- Provide an accurate and full range of information within the category requested (location, curriculum, admission procedure – including the booking of tours, tour information, administration, structure, etc..) to ensure the delivery of a quality customer service experience to all callers or visitors to the school.
- Respond to telephone calls and inquiries courteously and be able to direct calls to appropriate school personnel as part of the customer service provider for the school.
- Relate courteously with visitors and provide the appropriate welcome to the school to ensure a positive customer service experience.
- Actively support the Admissions team by contacting inquiries and conversion of new leads to enrolments and updating it in the system (CRM), cross-selling to other GEMS schools with open seats, conducting school tours wherever necessary, and assisting in enrolment events as and when required.
- Maintain open lines of communication with new & prospective parents ensuring that their concerns and feedback are handled effectively and efficiently; liaising with other school personnel as required.
- Complete administration and secretarial tasks as assigned to support the broader Front of House team to achieve their objectives.
- Ensure the GEMS policies, procedures, and codes of conduct are followed at all times.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient secretarial skills, and extensive knowledge & experience with MS office programs
- A minimum of two to three years experience working as a receptionist or in a customer service-focused role or in hospitality.
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and cope with peaks of demand
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must enjoy public contact and dealing with customers face to face
- Exceptional English skills, both verbal and written
- Bi-lingual is an advantage
About your Benefits
- An attractive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate including tax-free salary, medical cover, tuition fee concessions, annual leave, and end-of-service benefits.
To apply for this job please visit careers.gemseducation.com.