Emirates Flight Catering
LIGHT DUTY DRIVER
Department AIRSIDE OPERATIONS
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure punctual and efficient delivery and collection to and from the designated places on time.
- Ensure that all deliveries are supplied as per laid down procedures.
- Provide reports on all collections, deliveries and fuel usage.
- Assist and guide staff in the loading and unloading of items.
- Ensure safe driving practice in compliance with UAE road traffic regulations at all times.
- Assist in carrying out vehicle maintenance checks and make sure to report any mechanical breakdowns for corrective action to be taken.
- Apply the Quality Policy and Quality System established in accordance with ISO 9001: 2000 international standards and execute all responsibilities according to the department work
- procedures while reflecting EKFC Quality Policy.
- Comply with the Company Occupational Health and Safety Policy.
Applications are invited for the position of Light Duty Driver
Reports to: Assistant Operations Manager
Location : Dubai
Experience driving vans
Minimum 12 months – UAE Visa as a driver in the previous organization.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.