|Post Name||Store Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||32000/- To 35000/- Per Month|
|Location||Jalandhar, Punjab, India 144001|
About Starbucks India
Starbucks India is a 50:50 Joint Venture between Tata Global Beverages and Starbucks Coffee Company. Currently, we have a presence in 8 cities with over 125 stores through a network of over 1,800+ passionate partners (employees). Our core business is more than just coffee. We are in the people business selling coffee. And we know our success depends on the people we hire, retain and develop.
Our mission statement – “To inspire and nurture the human spirit – one person, one cup, and one neighborhood at a time” and core values are the roots of our culture and serve as guideposts for our partners. We’re called partners because it’s not just a job, it’s our passion. Together, we embrace diversity to create a place where each of us can be ourselves. We always treat each other with respect and dignity. And we hold each other to that standard.
Purpose and Scope of position
This position contributes to our success by:
- Leading the store operations & the team of store partners to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers and partners.
- The main areas of work of a store manager involve reaching sales targets and increasing profits, dealing with customer service issues, staff management, safety, and security issues.
- The store manager is responsible for modeling and acting in accordance with TATA Starbucks Limited guiding principle
Summary of Key Responsibilities
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning partners; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with customers and other partners who are in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains and models a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events. Continues to keep store operating to standard and sets a positive example for the shift team
- Exhibits a willingness and desire to share coffee knowledge and stories with others
- Displays a ‘customer first’ attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
- Solicits feedback from the customers
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Interviewing & training partners, planning, assigning, and directing work
- Regular interaction/ review with the team
- Encourage the team to take independent decisions
- Conduct goal setting
- Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results
- Review performance to achieve organizational goals
- Gather & evaluate employees’ performance
- Appraising performance
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining
- Ensures partners adhere to legal and operational compliance requirements
- Drives coffee conversations within the team and creates a culture of coffee appreciation
- Achieves financial objectives based on the annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Manage store revenue, including cash handling, deposit reconciliation, and delivery of deposits to bank
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Analyses sales figures and forecasts future sales volumes to maximize profits
- Manages and motivates the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Manages stock levels and makes key decisions about stock control
- Ensures standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met
- Makes timely yet thoughtful decisions even when information is incomplete; considers multiple options/alternatives before committing to a course of action
- Maintains awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Conducts regular store meetings
- Accountable to improve and increase store performance for the growth of the organization
- Living Our Misson And Values
- Helping Others Succeed
- Achieving Results
- Winning With Integrity
Summary of Experience & Education
- Minimum 12th pass (ideally, IHM student or hotel management graduate)
- Latte Art expert
- Has in-depth knowledge of Coffee
To apply for this job please visit careers.starbucks.in.