Valour Alloys Inc
Jump to: Hide
I) Export Documentation Executive
Export Documentation Executive
|Hiring Organization||Valour Alloys Inc|
|Post Name||Export Documentation Executive|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||20000/- To 30000/- Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400004|
- Preparing Commercial Invoices, Packing Lists, and Certificates of Origin.
- Preparing documents as per LC requirement.
- Ensuring delivery of export consignments to the Customer as scheduled.
- Coordinate with CHA and ensure smooth delivery.
- Negotiate with shippers, agents, and vendors. Plan and coordinate the shipment of goods.
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare and collect the data in form of an Excel sheet and tracking of Export and Import Payments.
- Liaison with the Bank for submission of export documents, inward remittance, outward remittance,
Submission of Bill of Entry, knock-off trade transactions, get ABC finalization, etc.
- Follow-up for claiming government benefits.
- Responsible for client handling emails and phone.
- Tele calling and emailing the company profile to potential customers.
- Sending quotations and pricing to clients.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows.
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish the work.
- 2 YEARS & ABOVE, EXPERIENCE IN THE STEEL MARKET IS PREFERRED
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Mumbai, Mumbai – 400004, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit valouralloys.com.