SRI ANUKRISHNA HOTEL
South Indian Chef
- Responsible for planning and managing food preparation in restaurant/cloud kitchens.
- Develop new menu options based on seasonal changes and customer demand.
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs.
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner.
- Interaction with the customers and resolving the problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Train the new kitchen employees to meet kitchen standards.
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance.
- Adhere to and implement sanitation of kitchen utensils and regulations and safety regulations.
- Expert in making traditional south Indian dishes mainly porota, sadhya, south indian desserts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Food provided
- Rotational shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mysore, Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Chef: 4 years (Preferred)
- total work: 4 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.