Accounts Receivable Officer
Due to high growth nationally, an opportunity for an experienced and passionate Senior Accounts Receivable Officer has become available at our Head Office, on a permanent, full-time basis. We are seeking an individual with a positive “can do” attitude alongside a supportive finance team & reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager. You possess a strong focus on detail and enjoy working within a tight-knit team that is values-driven. You are motivated and ready to take ownership and accountability of collecting overdue accounts all while providing exceptional service, effective problem solving, and issue resolution to ensure success.
The successful candidate would be responsible for:
- High-volume debt collection and customer contact via phone
- Customer account reconciliations
- Ensure customers are aware of/adhere to our credit policy – identify any credit risks
- Maintaining a high level of customer service – firm but nice
- Handling customer queries within a timely manner
- Building relationships with customers to ensure timely payment
- Daily/weekly reporting on outstanding debt
- Updating customer databases
You will have proven experience in the following:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated ability to collect high-volume receivables within credit terms
- Ability to adapt and learn new software systems
- Intermediate skills in Excel; including knowledge of basic formulas
- Excellent reconciliation skills
- High-level attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously & use initiative to meet targets
- Ability to prioritize tasks with a problem-solving mindset
- Excellent organization and time management skills
Competitive remuneration package and career progression opportunities.
Ready Industries supports our employees by providing an Employee Assistance Program to all staff across the business.
Ready Industries is a recognized multi-national company that retains many successful businesses including but not exclusive of: 1300TempFence,1300SiteCam, 1300Hoarding and SiteHQ. We are a renowned family-owned business, and with over 22 years of experience in the industry, we have grown to be the leading site solution company in Australasia.
We are the preferred specialist in temporary fence hire and sales across multiple industries including infrastructure, civil, industrial, commercial, residential and events.
We are READY to lead by offering solutions and value, SET to achieve sustainable, profitable growth by investing in our people, products, and processes so that we can GO out there and deliver the best customer experience.
If you would like more information, or to have a confidential discussion, please reach out today and our friendly team will be in touch.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.