Bilingual (Japanese/English or Japanese/German) law student assistant
- You will be supporting the 1NCE Legal team and internal stakeholders on legal, regulatory, and organizational matters across the business.
- The role will have a focus on the support of our Japanese business, eg supporting the negotiation and drafting of sales agreements and related other agreements.
- Revising legal templates and supporting the Legal team in contract management and other administrative activities.
- Working closely with the Legal team and the Japanese business in order to implement efficient working processes.
- Japanese language skills
- You are a (Master) law student, preferably holding a law degree from a Japanese university
- (Basic) knowledge of Japanese law
- Drafting skills with a commercial mindset
- Organizational talent
- Good MS office expertise
- Proactive, takes initiative and focuses on solutions/business outcomes
- Flexibility and ability to handle change in an international, fast-growing environment
Nice to have:
- Further languages and specializations.
- Prior experience working with technology companies
Further professional growth – Become part of our international team and an exciting environment that will revolutionize the telecommunication market for IoT with:
- Short decision-making paths and a lot of creative freedom – with us you can really get involved and help shape the future
- A work environment defined by respect, close and informal communications among teams, departments, and management
- Plenty of space for new ideas and strategies where self-started individuals are highly valued and work effort is not measured in time but in results
- Working remotely with trusted working hours & laptop
- Nilo.Health platform for your well-being
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit de.indeed.com.