- Ensuring the equipment are clean and tidy all the time.
- Communicating with the shop in regards to the delivery time.
- Delivering a variety of items from various locations.
- Managing paperwork associated with the deliveries.
- Updating inventory records from items to the store locations.
- Checking the inventory and verifying the losses if any.
- Adhering to specified routes and following time schedules.
- Following all transportation laws and having a clean driving record.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Driver, Delivery Driver, or a similar role in the logistics department.
- A Class 3A driver’s license will be mandatory.
- Ability to follow safe driving practices.
- Ability to communicate with stake holders efficiently.
- Ability to work for a long period of time.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- A sharp eye for detail for accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize all the tasks and meet deadlines.
- Customer-oriented and hardworking individual.
- Outstanding problem-solver
To apply for this job please visit sg.indeed.com.