Rixos The Palm Hotel & Suites
As a Commi Chef, you will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and maintain overall efficiency of set standards for the F&B Production function and be accountable for the hotel’s performance.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- What you will be doing:
- He/she will have to prepare their own inventory list for their station.
- He/she should have the ability, knowledge and skill to fill in for another chef when he or she is absent from another station. Thus, basic overall knowledge is required.
- Has to make sure that standard recipes and plating guides are followed at all times in her/his outlet
- Provides the Executive Sous Chef with daily market list for her/his outlet and controls personally all goods received, in order to guarantee the quality and quantity
- Has to provide the Executive Sous Chef with recipes and costing as per the requirement
- Assists and proposes to the Executive Sous Chef & Executive Chef special Food Promotions, Events and other Food related activities for her/his outlet
- Interacts and communicates with Outlet Supervisors on daily basis and makes sure all food items are sent to the Outlets are well explained.
- Controls food wastage, without compromising on food quality.
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in 5* hotel or similar.
- Experience in the GCC and/or Middle East Region is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required.
- Be committed to exceeding guest expectations
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.