AASHRI ASSOCIATE PRIVATE LIMITED
Civil Site Engineer
Full Job Description
· Diploma, BE in Civil engineering with min 1 to 2 yrs. experience in handling construction site at road & building construction.
· Monitors ongoing construction to ensure that the work is being done correctly and the project stays on schedule.
· Checking plans, execution done as per drawings and quality of work.
· Preparation of project estimate & billing.
· Prepare daily progress report.
· Responsible to plan next day job.
· To arrange materials and equipment for the contractors and department workers.
· To check quality of assigned materials.
· Daily checking of labour engagement report.
· To coordinate Project Engineer and organize materials requirement to support store.
· Motivating to staff to maintain core values at site.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nagpur, Nagpur – 440022, Maharashtra: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Industrial Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.