ABATE RABBIT PACKERS Ltd.
meat packer – food and beverage processing
Full Job Description
- Education: No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience: Experience an asset
Work site environment
- Willing to relocate
- Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
- Food safety/handling skills
- Transport raw materials, finished products and packaging materials
- Measure and dump ingredients into hoppers of mixing and grinding machines
- Feed flattened boxes into forming machines to construct containers
- Remove filled containers from conveyors
- Manually pack goods into bags and boxes or other containers
- Feed and unload processing machines
- Check products and packaging for basic quality defects
- Assist process control and machine operators in performing their duties
- Clean machines and immediate work areas
- Own transportation
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Repetitive tasks
- Manual dexterity
- Hand-eye co-ordination
- Standing for extended periods
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Handling heavy loads
- Overtime required
- Physically demanding
- Work under pressure
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 40 hours per week
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.