ABLE FREIGHT SERVICES LLC
Class B Driver
Full Job Description
Able Freight is a global expert in operating the logistics and freight forwarding for perishable commodities imported and exported from the United States and Mexico to destinations worldwide. We are a leader in technology and innovation which allows us to be one of the largest freight forwarders in the market. With over 70 cold chain partners/facilities, 6 locations in North America, and more than 400 well trained professionals, we’re looking for additional top tier, high quality employees like yourself! If this sounds like an organization you see yourself being a part of, check us out at www.ablefreight.com!
- Highly competitive wages with growth opportunities
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Company-paid Employee Assistance, Life Insurance and AD&D Plans
- Company-paid Time-Off including Vacation, Sick Leave
- Retirement 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Company-paid Worldwide Travel Assistance Plan
- We are now offering sign on bonuses! Please inquire about details and eligibility
We are looking to hire Class B Drivers who are excited to work in a fast-paced environment and who wants to be a part of a fast-growing company. We need quality drivers who are also willing to be even more valuable to the team by cross training and filling in the warehouse when needed. There is never a shortage of things to do! An exciting opportunity for a motivated employee.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working in a large commercial cold environment (34-40 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Loading and unloading cargo using forklift and pallet jacks (training will be provided)
- Follow dangerous goods requirements and regulations
- Must have a good, clean driving record and provide a DMV H6 Report
- Ability to pass a DOT pre-employment drug screening and meet DOT medical requirements
- Current DOT physical
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Preferred experience with air import/export
- Preferred previous warehouse experience
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
This job description is a summary of duties for which you as an employee are expected to perform in your assignment. It is by no means an all-inclusive list, rather, a broad guide to expected duties. As an employee you must understand that a job description is neither complete nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of management, any employee may be asked to perform additional duties, responsibilities, or projects without notice.
Please click on the link to view our Candidate Privacy Notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.ablefreight.com.