Pharamalink & Medicina
Jump to: Hide
|Hiring Organization||Pharamalink & Medicina|
|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Responsible for leading and managing a project, or part thereof, under the supervision of your line manager, fully understand and comply with the project execution plan and ensure that all relevant parties you lead and supervise also understand these project objectives in your day-to-day management of the project.
Your responsibilities will include
- Managing and being accountable for your scope of work on the project.
- To be fully aware of the project objectives in line with the project execution plan and lead and supervise the relevant project team/parties to achieve these objectives.
- To be actively engaged in the health, safety, and well-being of the project at all stages.
- Participating in planning and monitoring the progress of your project.
- Preparing necessary project plans and keeping them updated and relevant over the course of the project.
- Ensuring project budgets are managed.
- Ensuring quality systems are in place and suitably managed and monitored.
- Managing relevant meetings and site walks and ensuring these are suitably recorded.
- To be actively involved in risk management.
- Communicating with all project parties/stakeholders and ensuring suitable records are maintained.
- Working collaboratively and always in an inclusive manner.
- You are good project planning skills & understanding of both time and budgets, good knowledge of HSE rules and regulations and a proactive approach, suitable technical qualification relevant to the specific project/role, and good skills in communicating and presenting
- And you are a good communicator, a collaborator, and a team player always acting inclusively
- You are able to lead and supervise teams and interface with clients at all times in line with Mace core values, have good time management skills in planning and organizing well
- You will be mindful of Mace’s sustainability and social responsibility goals as you fulfill your role and make plans and decisions, you plan, manage and monitor the project, reporting any areas of concern in a timely manner, and you will recommend ways to resolve any issues as they arise.
- You will produce and manage accurate records for all project issues as required
- Project Management: 10 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.