Inside Sales Account Representative
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Song, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value—it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model—one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver outstanding experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients—by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to redefine their operating models.
Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our groundbreaking approach to sales brings clients the right combination of trusted technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights.
Inside Sales Account Representative
- Nurture a high volume of accounts; upsell/cross-sell/activate existing and new accounts
- Has end-to-end sales responsibility for portfolio or territory on pipeline origination, pipeline progression, pipeline close, and post-close account management.
- May create customized pricing, quotes, and contracts using online applications
- Qualify Sales Development Representatives’ leads
- Participate in client management calls
- Retain and grow revenue within your accounts
- Develop an understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally to leadership
- Consult with partners that are out in the field and can either be client partners or outside third-party vendors
- Document all aspects of the sales cycle in a variety of CRMs and be able to use LinkedIn to identify potential targets
- Participates in the development of materials needed for campaign/program
- Minimum of 1 year full-cycle sales experience
- Prior inside sales experience with emphasis on both outbound and inbound calling
- Experience in technology and technology sales experience
- Has quota-based sales experience with sales impact on performance, quota attainment, and promotion
- Bachelor’s degree
- Specific knowledge of the IT and cloud- based technology industry
- Interest in expanding industry knowledge through training and certifications
- Commitment to in-depth, structured sales training and processes
This position is in Atlanta, Georgia and is a hybrid opportunity.
Compensation at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors, which may include but are not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set, and level of experience. As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Albany County, NY, California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below.
Information on benefits is here.
Role Location Annual Salary
California $49,800 to $104,000
Colorado $49,800 to $89,900
New York – Albany $46,100 to $83,200
New York City $57,600 to $104,100
Washington $46,000 to $95,700
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.