Customer Services Executive
Full Job Description
Access World Logistics LLC, part of Access World Group are a full-stack 3rd party logistics and warehousing services company, handling a range of commodities, FMCG, food products, as well as other general & project cargo. We are strengthening our Customer Services team.
If you have 3+ years of relevant experience, believe in service-excellence, possess strong organizational and time management skills; adopt a proactive approach to problem-solving, are good at multi-tasking, and are looking for a rewarding career with a global logistics company.
Job description and selection criteria:
- Designation: Customer Services Executive.
- Reporting line: Deputy General Manager.
- Place of work: Access World Logistics LLC, Plot # S30403, Street # S500, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE.
- Working hours: 0830 -1730 hours, from Monday – Friday.
- Expected start-date: Immediate.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Perform customer-services, logistics-coordination, and contract-administration functions.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to ensure that shipments and services are executed in line with customer requirements.
- Carryout inventory management in the Warehouse Management System.
- Prepare documents for customs-clearance purposes and maintain records thereof.
- Provide sales-support to the commercial team and source freight services competitively with carriers / forwarders.
- Assist in the preparation of Management Information Systems (MIS) reports.
- Contribute towards the Company’s goals through committed efforts in client retention, cost control and vendor development.
- Uphold the Company’s policies and procedures with respect to compliance, QHSSEC.
- Execute additional tasks and administrative functions that may reasonably be assigned from time to time.
- A bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in supply chain & logistics functions.
- Sound knowledge of shipping, Incoterms, customs-documentation, warehouse management systems / ERP.
- Intermediate MS-Excel skills.
- UAE work experience, with good track-record.
- Experience with 3rd party logistics services company.
- Familiarity with Jebel Ali Free Zone, and Dubai Customs procedures.
- Multinational work experience.
Skills & traits:
- Strong analytical, multi-tasking & time-management skills.
- Sense of ownership and commitment.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Proactive team player, ability to work independently.
Customer Service, Customer Services Executive
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.