Combo Sochi Cluster is represented by Mercure Sochi Centre, Pullman Sochi Centre, and Mercure Rosa Khutor Hotel. The hotels are ideal for enjoying snowy mountain peaks, bright blooming nature, warm subtropical climate, beautiful sunsets, and refreshing breezes. While tourists may be searching for local and authentic experiences, this area is also perfect for business trips. In total, we offer 504 rooms, 3 international restaurants, 3 bars, 3 swimming pools, 3 spa centers, and 20 meeting rooms for up to 700 people.
As a General Manager of Combo Sochi Cluster you:
- Lead the overall management and strategic direction of the property and support all departments in the achievement of operational targets;
- Maximize the property in terms of profit and management of financials;
- Ensure full compliance with operating controls and legislation in all areas of the business;
- Build your team;
- Maintain product and service quality standards to exceed guest expectations;
- Promote the brand and ensure all brand essentials and standards are in place and executed consistently.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Hospitality Management;
- Prior 5+ years experience as General Manager of a similar hotel brand in a hotel within the Accor chain is essential;
- Fluent in English and Russian;
- Experience with owners and managers relationships;
- A high degree of professionalism with a strong understanding of hotel operations focus on guest experience and strong business acumen;
- Excellent communication and customer contact skills;
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Word, & PowerPoint, and other required applications;
- Strategic, creative, and able to communicate effectively;
- Ability to multi-task, and work well in stressful & high-pressure situations;
- A team player & builder.
- We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package for the deserving candidate.
- Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
To apply for this job please visit www.hozpitality.com.