Google Careers Montreal
|Hiring Organization||Google Montreal|
|Post Name||Account Executive, Eastern Governments, Large Customer Sales|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 54000 To CAD 62000 Per Year|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2Z 1W5|
- 8 years of experience in sales within the media or advertising industry, or in Government/public sector communications and media
- Experience with business development, customer relationships, and consultation within the media industry and/or public sector
- Experience either in the Canadian media and advertising market or in the government/public sector globally
- Experience managing a business, sales pipeline, or collaborating with customer stakeholders
- Experience managing and working in close partnership with large media agencies
- Experience in public sector communications and knowledge of brand marketing tactics and strategy for large, process-driven organizations
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes, and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research, and market analysis.
You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Government Ads team supports Canada’s governments, along with agencies and crown corporations, in reaching Canadians with critical messages across Google’s full suite of products. We work with marketing and communications leaders across the public sector, across Canada. We help governments reach citizens with messages around topics like Public Health, government services, education, and recruiting.
In this role, you will set the plan and strategy for how Google’s advertising solutions (e.g., YouTube, Google Ads, and Google Marketing Platform) can help Canada’s largest governments and public agencies get the most out of Google’s products. You will understand and anticipate how selections are made and explore and uncover the needs of our clients in order to help develop and guide strategies to address them.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view of the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms.
We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video, and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Lead client engagement with Canada’s governments, crown corporations, and agencies. Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant and optimize media strategies.
- Generate plans to define strategies and tactics that align to deliver customer outcomes, while navigating agency and customer relationships. Monitor and provide timely and accurate forecasts of business performance, opportunities, and pipelines.
- Construct, influence, and carry out highly customized digital strategies, communication/media plans, and large-scale advertising programs to drive investment and growth.
- Collaborate internally and externally to deliver excellent service and curated solutions specific to customer objectives.
- Understand and carefully navigate the regulatory and legal complexities of working with governmental clients.