Salesforce Jobs Brazil
|Hiring Organization||Salesforce Brasil|
|Post Name||Account Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||BRL 8000 To BRL 10000 Per Month|
|Location||São Paulo, Brazil 04575-000|
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is a global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of all sizes and industries use Salesforce to transform their businesses into sales, service, marketing, and more, by fostering customer connection in a whole new way. We leverage technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and even our planet.
Salesforce is guided by a set of four values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making our technology more accessible, we are helping to create a future of greater opportunity and equality for all. These values have brought our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE 2020 “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 12 consecutive years.
There are people who choose to work in the best places and with the brightest partnerships. Furthermore, there are people who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones who improve lives and not just leverage their careers. They are the ones who are able to impact now instead of tomorrow. They are the ones who make something that is much bigger than themselves, who shape an industry and an entire corporation. We believe that everyone can be a trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future full of new opportunities.
- You will take care of a set of customers, divided by region or vertical, in the Growth Business team and will be responsible for the entire sales cycle.
- You will coordinate several sales projects simultaneously and will be fully responsible for direct contact with your customer.
- Will manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- It will use its expertise in solution sales to optimally respond to customer needs and identify business potential to create a long-term, strategic partnership with its customers.
- Will strengthen customer relationships through regular engagement and face-to-face meetings
- It will organize and manage industry events and user groups to generate interest in the market.
- You will partner with our team of business developers, pre-sales, and marketing professionals for all sales leads and sales opportunities.
- Consistent experience in the complete sales cycle;
- Experience in managing a large list of accounts composed of new accounts and installed base;
- History of reaching quotas year by year in new revenues;
- Sales knowledge for the C-suite;
- Ability to build and deliver presentations at an executive level for your clients.
- Successful track record of direct net sales from new business with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets.
- High motivation, resilience, and ambition to build a career at Salesforce.
- Desirable at least intermediate English – Ease of understanding, participation in training, and reading
Our investment in you!
- On-demand enablement and training – check out Trailhead.com for a preview!
- Sales Training with the Sandler methodology;
- One week of product Bootcamp;
- Fast Ramp Mentoring Program;
- Coaching sessions and weekly 1:1 with your leadership;
- A clear path to promotion, with accelerated leadership development programs;
- Exhibition executives with a passion for living our values.
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, which focused on giving back to the community? Successes in giving back have helped us and our Trailblazer community become leaders in philanthropy, culture, and innovation. We are one of the Most Innovative Companies in the World, according to Forbes, we are number 1 of PEOPLE’s Top 50 Companies that Care and we are on Fortune’s Change the World list. Values create value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion in fiscal 2019.
We have a public-facing website that explains our benefits for:
- Financial benefits and advantages;
- Days off and leave policies;
- Parental benefits;
- Discount advantages;