Accounting Jobs In France
|Hiring Organization||Treatwell France|
|Post Name||Account Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 47000 Per Year|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75002|
Account Manager – Growth Specialist
In a context of strong growth, the Treatwell team is growing! We are therefore looking for our future nuggets! You will join a team of dynamic and highly motivated Account Managers to revolutionize the beauty market.
- Determined and motivated to achieve objectives, you must be autonomous with an appetite for problem-solving.
- The first experience in account management in a constantly changing environment.
- Friendly, proactive, and resourceful Verbal and written communication skills.
- You are particularly at ease orally.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and you are ambitious by nature.
- Your good humor is contagious.
- You have good French elocution but you also speak and understand English.
As Account Manager – Growth Specialist
- You are good at establishing a relationship of trust with each of your interlocutors.
- You are proactive in picking up the phone to rekindle the interest of partners. The key to your success lies in your ability to build a stable relationship, sell the benefits of Treatwell, and ultimately ensure an understanding of partner needs.
- Reengage inactive shows but also optimize the way partners use the software.
- Launch campaigns for targeted partner segments Support the AM Team Leader in all innovation projects.
Welcome to Treatwell, nice to meet you! We are a *super* strong team of 600 talents present in the 4 corners of Europe. Our challenge: is to offer the best online beauty treatment reservation service and to offer our partners the opportunity to digitize themselves thanks to management software and tailor-made 360° support.
With more than 35,000 partner salons present in 14 countries and more than 4 million bookings each month, we connect the best salons in Europe with their customers Our mission does not stop there.
Treatwell aims to revolutionize the digital beauty and hairdressing community and continue its journey to success. Do you think you have the essential qualities to join our team? Your new professional challenge may be here.
What we offer you
As soon as you arrive at Treatwell, you will be supported by a manager to join the Account Manager team.
- 3 weeks of training to learn the techniques of the trade and quickly improve your skills.
- You will also enjoy a lively team life.
- Package (Fixed + uncapped variable).
- Restaurant ticket card.
- Monthly Treatwell gift card to pamper yourself.
- Package of 28 days of vacation.
- Laptop and work phone.
- Tailor-made training and support A superb atmosphere and team building all year round.