|Post Name||Senior Accountant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 8000 To AED 10000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Job Purpose :
Lead and ensure the recognition processes of financial transactions to validate proper transmission into the financial system
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide advice to accountants in handling financial transactions to ensure compliance with local regulations and international accounting standards.
- Assess account reconciliation process with vendors, suppliers, and stations to ensure accuracy.
- Substantiate compliance with an effective mechanism for proper checking and approval of invoices
- Validate and post journal entries into Aramex financial software to ensure applicable data.
- Verify confidentiality of all accounting records in compliance with Aramex policies and procedures.
- Understand the trial balance.
- Conduct bank reconciliation on a monthly basis.
Job Requirement :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- English Proficiency
- MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- 3 -5 years Experience in Accounting
Since our founding, we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for businesses and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade and expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.
To apply for this job please visit careers.aramex.com.
Highly Trusted Work-From-Home Jobs:
- Data Entry Work From Home Jobs
- Get Paid To Take Photos
- Work From Home Jobs - Multiple Fields
- Writeappreviews.com - Get Paid To Review Apps On Your Phone
- Paid Online Writing Jobs - Get Paid To Do Simple Writing Jobs Online
- Get Paid To Use Facebook, Twitter and YouTube