The 1 Percent
A great opportunity exists for someone looking for the next step in their career. We are currently seeking to recruit the right individual to join our company in the capacity of Senior Accountant.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for journal entries, reconciliation, support the development of the annual budget, leading external audits, VAT submission, prepare monthly reports and support in the creation of the statements.
- Implement the overall financial accounting activities of the company.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end accounting reports and documents.
- Evaluate company risk criteria and work with the finance department to mitigate those risks
- Support management with costing and annual budgets
- Work with the projects department to rightfully price services and projects.
- Oversee areas negatively impacting budget, identify solutions and report them to management
- Managing bank reconciliations.
- Perform end of month activities and oversee in month end close.
- Assist in the preparation of the Annual Financial Statements for the Group.
- Liaise with the external audit team.
- Upload, review and reconcile invoices and credit notes with underlying reporting systems.
- VAT submission
- Lead external audits
- Bachelors in Accounting with a good GPA.
- Professional certifications are preferred: CPA, ACCA, CMA
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting
- A proven track history in accounting with relevant qualifications
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Team player who has the ability to delegate to ensure the job is completed
- Ability to work autonomously
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: BD400.000 – BD650.000 per month
To apply for this job please visit bh.indeed.com.