Baker Tilly Canmore
Accounting Technician – Bookkeeping (Entry-level)
|Hiring Organization||Baker Tilly Canmore|
|Post Name||Accounting Technician – Bookkeeping (Entry-level)|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 16 To CAD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Canmore, Alberta, Canada T1W 2A6|
If you are looking for a great job full of friendly and competent co-workers, and a place that develops your skills and career, you’ve found it! Baker Tilly Rockies LLP is looking for an Accounting Technician to join our bookkeeping team in delivering the suite of bookkeeping services we provide.
BTR is a locally owned and managed CPA firm, and we have been providing bookkeeping, public accounting, tax, and entrepreneurial support services for over thirty years. Our team enjoys what they do, and works together to support one another.
We take our work quality seriously but don’t take ourselves too seriously, as we serve our valued clients in our communities. We also have decades of experience in training accountants and bookkeeping staff for you to leverage.
This full-time or part-time position is available starting immediately and is ideally suited for a candidate who:
- has some bookkeeping, AP/AR, and/or payroll experience.
- has an understanding and/or experience with QuickBooks Online.
- enjoys discovering and learning how technology can improve efficiencies and client experience.
- is enthusiastic about sharing their client service skills with our dynamic client base.
- has exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- is interested in working on a variety of types of clients in all different industries.
- is dedicated to continuous learning throughout their career.
- is committed to an inspired life in the Bow Valley.
This position will provide you with:
- A competitive compensation package including group extended health care benefits, life and disability insurance, employee assistance program, and health trust fund.
- Great career advancement and learning opportunities throughout your career with BTR.
- The enjoyment of working with a team of friendly professionals who value each other’s expertise, and maintain a positive work environment, all while providing high-quality services to our clients.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly, and quarterly bookkeeping services to various clients, primarily using QuickBooks Online, as well as other bookkeeping software.
- Preparing payables, receivables, bank reconciliations, GST/HST returns, credit card reconciliations, payroll calculations and remittances, and T4 reporting.
- Growing to understand the client’s business, identifying and presenting possible solutions to supervisors for bookkeeping and/or accounting and tax issues you come across.
- Creating time efficiencies and managing your schedule with multiple deadlines.
- Building rapport with the clients you serve.
- Contributing to our positive team dynamic with all levels of staff and management.
A successful candidate will have:
- Previous bookkeeping experience.
- Sound technical knowledge of bookkeeping systems.
- The ability and desire to focus on the details of the work.
- Computer skills, including a working knowledge of QuickBooks Online, other bookkeeping software, and MS Office 365 (an asset).
- A dedication to client service.
- High ethical standards.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Exemplary organizational skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.getabtlife.com.