Employment is at Krogsbjergvej 2, 5600 Faaborg
TUCO Yacht Yard was founded in 1998 by Jonas Pedersen and Jacob Frost. The company has since established a solid leadership position in the field of maritime lightweight constructions and the use of innovative material technology.
Today, the name TUCO Marine Group is used and most of the effort is invested in the development of the ProZero series, which are fast work boats for professional use.
The company has its own design studio and production located in Faaborg. Today, the company comprises 38 employees from engineers, boat builders, technicians, administration and production. The customer segment is both the Danish and international markets.
The company wants to strengthen its financial department by employing an accounting assistant.
The position as accounting assistant has a reference to Finance manager Lars Hammer. The position is 37 hours/week.
At TUCO Marine Group, you will be part of a finance department of 3 people. Here, in collaboration with the Finance Manager and project manager, you will take care of the company’s finances in close interaction with the management.
Your primary tasks will be, for example;
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Payroll administration
- Invoicing, including international invoicing
- Monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Cooperation with auditor, bank, SKAT
- Personnel administration including vacation, sickness and reimbursements
- Support management via financial overview
There may be other tasks are assigned to the position, depending on competences and qualifications.
You have an accounting/economics background and you have experience. As a person, you have an external drive that includes an overall financial approach/understanding that creates trust.
The position offers good opportunities to develop professionally and personally, including gaining a larger role in the organization over time. That is why you must have ambitions.
Your profile includes, among other things:
- You have an accounting/financial background and you have practical experience
- You are professionally strong and are used to being on target for your tasks.
- You work independently, have a flair for teamwork and you build trust
- You are proactive and take ownership – you can work entrepreneurially when the need arises
- You are good at structuring and working with accounting processes
- You communicate with a smile on your face, both in writing and in speech – including English in writing.
- Knowledge and experience from a manufacturing company will be a plus.
You are passionate about your work and you contribute to creating a good atmosphere in everyday life for customers and colleagues.
You have an accounting education, e.g. accounting assistant or accountant.
Danish and English in writing and speaking.
Office suite and preferably Excel
TUCO Marine Group currently uses C5 and Visma Dataløn
PLACE OF RESIDENCE
To apply for this job please visit dk.indeed.com.