Graduate Accounting Jobs Auckland
|Hiring Organization||Spectrum Care|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer|
|Qualification||Business degree with a major in Accounting|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||NZD 4500 To NZD 6500 Per Month|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland, New Zealand 1051|
Do you want to be part of a high-performing finance team that makes a real difference in people’s lives? Read on.
The Spectrum Foundation vision is: “An Aotearoa in which all disabled people have equal opportunity to live good lives”. The Foundation works closely alongside its subsidiaries (Spectrum Care Limited and Homes of Choice) to achieve this vision.
Our Head Office in Greenlane has a full-time position for an experienced Accounts Officer to join our Finance Team.
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Business degree with a major in Accounting
- A desire to study towards obtaining your NZICA CA qualification
- Accounts experience although recent accounting graduates are welcome to apply
- Be a team player with a positive attitude and a desire to engage with people in the workplace
- Possess excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A self-starter who shows initiative
- Have proven ability to work accurately and methodically, prioritizing work to meet strict deadlines whilst working under pressure
- Demonstrate values in line with the organization
- Possess skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our friendly team centrally located in Greenlane. Apply now!