Part Time Accounting Jobs Singapore
|Hiring Organization||Atlas Technologies Corporation Pte Ltd|
|Post Title||Part Time Accounting Jobs Singapore|
|Post Name||Accounts Receivable Analyst|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
We believe in a world where growth thrives across borders and cultures. That’s why our Founder and CEO Rick Hammell started Atlas, coining the term Employer of Record (EOR) simultaneously.
As an EOR, Atlas employs people to work for companies anywhere in the world. Before we came along, the only businesses offering a similar solution were essentially brokers. They’d outsource your HR and payroll services to third-party providers in different countries.
Today, we’re the only 100% Direct EOR in the world, partnering with clients to get to market 82% faster, at a reduced cost, and with lower risk through local expertise in over 160 countries.
Atlas technology powers the idea that companies can employ whoever they want, wherever they are in the world. Through our cloud-based platform, we deliver the Human Resources infrastructure that underpins international growth, leaving companies free to focus on the strategy that makes it happen.
We partner with our clients through their international life cycle from the first dip in the global pool until the moment it’s time to set up their own entities and run payroll. Atlas is here from point A to point Z.
The future of work is borderless, and so are we. So, it helps that our people are located around the globe — in the US, UK, India, China, and beyond — and speak 90+ languages. Diversity and inclusion are at our core.
We’re excited about our next phase of growth. We’re launching new tech, adding new solutions and now we’re looking for YOU — eager for a challenge, energized by innovation, and aligned with our mission to deliver a future of work without borders.
- Maintain the AR master data and its accurate records for compliance and operations purposes
- Following billing procedures, assure billings posting is accurate and timely; analyze and reconcile accounts receivables data and transactions in a timely manner; initiate contact with various parties regarding accounts receivable invoices as needed
- Maintain and update in-house application, perform reconciliations in the accounting system
- Follow the collection of funds process, follow up with customers, and maintain AR aging reporting
- Work closely with Account Managers, Regional Finance team, and other internal parties to ensure invoices are accurately billed to customers
- Prepare documents and financial information for external and internal stakeholders as required
- Participate in billing and collection system’s evolution, be proactive and client-centric
- Support month-end closing and ad hoc projects as required
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or a closely related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Billing, Credit Control, or Collection, and working with a wide range of foreign customers. MNCs’ experience is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin, additional languages are a plus.
- Proficient in using MS Office tools, and great Excel knowledge are required.
- Good organizational, time management, and customer service skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, but also lead, mentor, and grow staff.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- A data-driven person must be detail-oriented with an eye for mistakes
- Willing to work in flexible hours
- Must be able to pass a background check
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work with a purpose — simplifying global expansion while supporting sustainable communities around the world
- A diverse and inclusive environment, with over 40 nationalities represented, 90+ languages spoken, and a workforce made up of 52% women
- Flexible PTO and birthdays off
- Growth and development opportunities with access to Coursera – a leading learning and certification provider
- The opportunity to challenge yourself in a high-performing organization and leave each day knowing you have made an impact.
This position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.
Atlas Technology Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Atlas is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Atlas are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Atlas will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Atlas encourages applicants of all ages.
This role may be subject to a background check after an employment offer has been made and final employment will be subjective to a positive result, in addition, reference may be requested at the final stage of the process.