Full Job Description
Key Elements of the Role:
- Monitor immediate airport environs for safeguarding purposes, including temporary obstacles that might alter the approach and take off and circling procedures from each runway.
- Establish and maintain contact on safeguarding issues with the local planning authorities and DGCA and ensure on time action taken for removal/truncation of obstacles i.e. building, trees, hoardings etc.
- Technical assistance to MIAL Legal Department on Height related matter.
- Ensuring marking and lighting on obstacles (building/structures) and High-rise buildings obtained AAI NOC through Aeronautical Studies.
Key Result Areas & Outcomes expected from the Role:
- The necessary surveys are undertaken in order to ensure the validity of data used to promulgate obstacle information and that changes in the obstacle environment that may reduce affect aircraft operations is promulgated in a timely manner.
- The zoning maps are prepared and amended as necessary, and as required by relevant regulatory authorities.
QualificationsMSc in Geo informatics /Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Physics.
MBA in Aviation from a reputed institute
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.