Full Job Description
- Legal Secretary
- Location: Bradford, BD1
- Salary: £21,000-£24,000 per annum
- Job Type: Full-time / Part-time
An excellent opportunity for a Legal Secretary with a competitive salary of £21,000 – £24,000 per annum is now available to join a specialist law firm. Providing expert legal advice to families and individuals.
- You will provide secretarial and clerical support to all fee earners and assist them with delegated fee-earning tasks.
- As a Legal Secretary, you will be accountable to the Directors and Practice Manager and will be picking up dictations, speaking with clients, taking payments, booking new clients, and diary management.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications:
- Secretarial duties included the provision of audio typing, ensuring the case management system was maintained, dealing with clients’ queries, filing, ensuring the post was signed, and taking payments as required.
- Assisting fee earners with tasks e.g., speaking to clients, completing forms, etc.
- Managing fee earner diaries – making appointments, court updates, etc.
- Helping with other office duties including answering the telephone, clerical duties, and assisting other secretaries.
- Undertaking general office responsibilities as agreed
- Occasionally covering reception on a rota basis with other secretaries
- Participation in “New Client Team” taking new inquiries from prospective clients and assessing whether the firm can assist them and including assessment for legal aid, advising on private client charges, etc.
- Ensure compliance with Non-Discrimination, Equality, and Diversity Policy
- Other duties as required by the Directors and practice manager commensurate with the role of Legal Secretary
The company will offer the Legal Secretary a busy working environment and the opportunity to join a well-established team.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.