- Full Time
- London, UK
Exciting opportunity to work in a museum in central London, must be able to travel to South Kensington. You must be available to start ASAP – this is an ongoing position. Hours of work are 7:45am – 4:00pm. paying £10.50 an hour. Please find below some job details
Warehouse Operative -Goods In
This person needs to be fully capable to work in a Goods In area covering unpacking orders , unloading (processing) from pallets, pricing, they will be on their feet all day and will be required to work at pace to ensure put away KPI’s are met. Some computer use may be required but certainly you will need to be used to using warehousing systems
- Complete bi-annual and weekly rolling stock takes, and any subsequent recounts as defined by the Central Team. Ensure all counts are signed off by the Warehouse Manager or Back of House Operations Manager.
- Report instances of inventory variance to warehouse manager or assistant managers.
- Communicate internally and externally with customers, suppliers, and stakeholders in a professional manner at all times whether by phone or e-mail, reflecting Museum values and customer service standards.
- Comply with the Museum’s Health and Safety and Fire Safety policies and procedures and with the HASAW act at all times. Report any health and safety or facilities concerns to the Warehouse Manager in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the opening and closing of exhibition shops by delivering goods in a timely fashion and checking off returns when site is closed.
- Process write-offs and customer returns.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply immediately as we are looking to shortlist this week
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Georgia Cottier
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.