|Hiring Organization||GZ Solutions|
|Post Name||Office Administrator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Hiring an Office Administrator for Abu Dhabi.
- Overseeing daily office operations which include the maintenance and upkeep of the office with a mission to create a positive experience for staff as well as internal and external visitors while ensuring a high level of hospitality and efficiency are maintained.
- Managing office supplies and equipment and ensuring they are in working condition.
- Ensuring visitors are briefed about office safety protocols and ensuring that high safety standards are maintained in the offices.
- Managing routine travel arrangements and reservations.
- Acting as a link between the Company and various vendors as well as managing Annual Maintenance Contracts.
- Maintain and update company databases.
- Managing the time and attendance system and related reports.
- Acting as a liaison between the Company and the landlord for Company-managed leases.
- Managing basic Environment, Health, and Safety activities as well as organizing First Aid, Fire Safety training, and related courses with appropriate vendors.
- Managing invoices and billing with suppliers.
- Degree holder.
- Three to six years of experience in a similar position.
- Must be able to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally and have the ability to manage multiple requests and tasks with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality and discretion with regard to sensitive information.
- Experienced working with a computer and have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous work ethic.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.