FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai), the United Kingdom (Edinburgh) and Canada (Toronto). In the US, UK and Canada, we go by the name AnywhereWorks. We are on a mission to create a world that empowers people to work from Anywhere. FULL Creative brings together engineers, designers, analysts, product experts, account managers, sales executives, and marketers to build a future where Work is what you do, not where you do it.
FULL Creatives mission is to change how the world works. Ideas are not bound by place or time, and their implementation shouldn’t be either. We are building towards a future when people can contribute free from limitations. We see the potential for a more inclusive, more competitive model where outputs trump inputs.
We believe people should be able to work and learn together whether they’re across the table or across the world. In the conference room of your office building, on a commuter train, or sitting inside a sidewalk cafe, we empower people to communicate, collaborate, and produce. We don’t just want to change the world, we want to improve it through solutions that scale, empower and disrupt expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Receive visitors, understand the purpose of their visit and help them accordingly. Monitor visitor access and maintain a proper visitor logbook.
- Manage phone calls, appointments and assist with various other administrative tasks such as arranging posts and deliveries.
- Oversee the daily operation of the office, including supervising administrative staff, managing expenses, coordinating office services, and maintaining the quality of the workspace.
- Liaise with vendors and agencies to order office supplies and food, and organise travel arrangements and accommodations. Should also be able to look for suitable new vendors and partner with them.
- Work with senior management and foreign visitors in a cordial manner. Should be adept at handling confidential information.
- Assist the IT team with asset and inventory management. Coordinate with employees to send and receive gadgets/machines in a safe manner.
- Coordinate with the finance department to manage office expenses and processing employee reimbursements.
- Printing Photo Id cards and managing the stock for ID cards, visitor cards, etc.
- Help with necessary arrangements for in-office events and celebrations.
- A graduate of any discipline with 1-2 years of experience in the administrative domain.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and G-Suite.
- Good at gathering and organising data. Should be able to present them as comprehensive reports.
- Ability to read, write and communicate fluently in English.
- Willingness to go out for office-related work.
- Strong organisational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Should be ready to embrace any additional project requirements when they arise.
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.