Administrative Executive Assistant 5
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
PayPal is seeking a trusted, organized, and proactive executive assistant to support senior leadership in a fast paced, constantly changing environment. In this role, you must be a trusted and dependable partner for the leader you support, by providing consistency, proper judgment, and reliability so your leader knows they can lean on you to support them with their busy and challenging schedule. This individual must be extraordinarily capable of multi-tasking while working in an extremely fast-paced and complex environment across multiple time zones. The successful candidate will anticipate the needs of the leaders they support and their respective teams and partners, take initiative to solve problems independently, expertly manage calendars and emails in a timely manner, help organize global meetings and events, appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information, and always display appropriate prioritization and judgment.
Principal Duties Include:
Organize and maintain an always shifting and extremely complex calendar using a high level of tact, integrity, and confidentiality. Will need to know how to schedule meetings across multiple time zones.
- Build rapport and trust with leader and stakeholders.
- Communicate proactively via leader’s preferred methods.
- Ability to be flexible around the leader’s working hours.
- Make complex domestic and international travel arrangements expeditiously and accurately.
- Prepare and track expense reports.
- Coordinate all logistics (administrative, operational, and technology) for global team meetings, off-sites, townhalls, and events.
- Anticipate needs and take initiative to solve problems independently.
- Proactively identify opportunities to make the overall team more efficient over the long term.
- Timely follow up on action items on behalf of the executive.
- Consistently check in with leaders before meetings are scheduled or declined.
- Understand the priority of asks from your leaders, ensuring you react to their expectations.
- Proactively provide leaders with updates on task progress and completion.
Exercise good judgment and discretion, as well as professionalism, when communicating or responding to situations requiring solutions.
- Be an active member of the organization’s executive assistant team and participate in team meetings.
- Help provide coverage when other executive assistants are out on PTO, sick leave.
- Handle special projects as they arise.
- Highly organized with an ability to demonstrate meticulous attention to details, adaptability, flexibility, resourcefulness, and efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure, as needed to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively.
- Proven competency using MS Office applications; Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Teams.
- High level of integrity required for handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability to act diplomatically and respectfully when communicating with key internal and external customers and individuals of varying levels.
- Experience in handling a wide range of administrative-related tasks, organizing large meetings across multiple time zones, and arranging travel.
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative to spot problems before they arise, find solutions, and provide timely follow-through on projects.
- Self-starter and self-directed: understands the needs of the executives and proactively helps and addresses gaps and opportunities.
- Comfortable with technology and pro-actively learning how to use and adapt new technology to help support the senior leadership and their respective teams
- A “can-do” attitude that focuses on getting the job done with professionalism.
- Comfortable taking direction from members of the senior leadership’s support team.
- Team player and comfortable working within the executive assistant team dynamic as well as working with other stakeholders and partners
- Flexibility to accommodate leaders global travel schedule.
- Relevant work experience supporting at the senior executive level in a complex, dynamic and global environment.
- Enthusiastic about PayPal vision of an inclusive culture and collaborative values.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.