Al Qassimi Sharjah Vacancies
|Hiring Organization||Al Qasimia University|
|Post Name||Administrative Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Carrying out administrative support and secretarial work.
- Receiving and sending private internal and external correspondence and transactions in the administration, preparing a report and database on them by classifying them with reference numbers according to type, and archiving them.
- Transferring management transactions to specialists in the administration and other departments.
- Providing departments and employees with the office needs of stationery.
- Manage records and files.
- Managing outgoing and incoming phone calls, and providing assistance and administrative support to the staff.
- Preparing the weekly plan to implement the job tasks approved by the line manager.
- Editing and printing letters and memos related to the administration and approving them by the direct supervisor.
- Coordination of internal meetings Writing minutes of all meetings and sessions in which the direct official is a party.
- Preparing for the meetings of the direct official and coordinating and preparing all documents and papers related to the subject of the meeting.
- Organizing and indexing the internal reports received from other departments and sections, presenting them to the line official, following up on the administrative manager’s decision regarding them, and recording them in their own records.
- Writing a weekly report showing what has been accomplished and what has been postponed, with a statement of the reason.
- Carrying out any other work within the scope of work as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- Full proficiency in computer skills
Knowledge and skills
- At least three years of experience in administrative work
- Good knowledge of computer software use
- High management skills
- Very high organizing skills
- Arabic language – English language