Google France Jobs
|Hiring Organization||Google France|
|Post Name||Administrative Business Partner|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||EUR 31 To EUR 40 Per Hour|
|Location||Paris, Île-de-France, France 75009|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in an administrative role working in a technology or international environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in an administrative role for executive management, involving calendar management, event planning, leading projects, travel scheduling and booking, budgeting, and taking minutes for meetings.
- Ability to adhere to an expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
- Ability to build and maintain constructive working and communications relationships with a diverse community.
- Excellent communication, project, and stakeholder management skills.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you’re at the heart of your team’s business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise.
You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team’s projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We’re adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform administrative tasks such as strategically managing calendars, booking travel, scheduling facilities and equipment, and managing budgets.
- Improve and define processes and procedures with little or no guidance.
- Lead and manage projects of different magnitude.
- Organize logistics for various team off-sites and events.
- Be a trusted advisor to the Leadership team.