Customer Support Specialist
Admirals is expanding and looking for a new hero to join our global team. Customer Support Specialist (English language) – we know you are out there!
Who we are?
Admirals is one of the world’s leading FinTech companies. When we started our business 20 years ago, we were among the first online trading providers, while today we have evolved into a financial hub, making personal finance transparent and accessible to everyone and everywhere. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings, and we are known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals consists of a team of over 400 professionals located in 18 offices worldwide, making us a truly global organization.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development – as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach towards employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers.
- Global support to the team – our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges.
- Our values – we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table.
Your daily activities as Customer Support Specialist (English language) will be:
- Client support (Phone, Chat, Email)
- Checking website content
- Content translations
- Control the pending applications
- Request documents from the clients
- Resolve tasks from the Compliance department
You are best for this role if you:
Willingness to work with clients
Age 20-30 years
English language C1-C2 or native
Higher degree education
PC and MS Office knowledge
Forex knowledge (good but not mandatory)
Helpful, but not required:
- Experience in the field of forex or financial education.
We are glad to offer:
- Period of study, which is paid by the company, after which you will feel confident in your job.
- Competitive salary, internal bonuses, other location-specific benefits.
– Personal and professional development – paid external training, professional literature, and e-courses
– Global team – working with a motivated and talented international team.
– Meaningful and impactful work – Admirals is a regulated global financial company and among the 20 biggest brokers in the world.
We’ll be happy to see you in our team!
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.