At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Job DescriptionAECOM is currently seeking a recent/new graduate to join us at the Markham, ON office.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Builds analytic and design skills.
- Conducts engineering design under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Creates designs, calculations, sketches, diagrams, schematic drawings, technical reports and final working drawings under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Collects and analyzes data under the supervision of an experienced engineer.
- Uses computer software, such as InfoWater Pro, InfoWater, InfoWorks ICM, as a tool for solving basic engineering problems.
- Performs work in accordance with agreed upon budget and schedule under supervision.
- Must have completed a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering
- Sponsorship not provided
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.