Full Job Description
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a back-office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistantor in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Preferably woman candidate, married with atleast one kid.
- Residing at a distance of 30 – 45 minutes from office location.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹8,086.00 – ₹12,500.00 per month
- Provident Fund
- Day shift
- Higher Secondary(12th Pass) (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.