Agricultural and Farming
Fruit Farm Manager
Fruit Farm Manager – Worcestershire / HerefordshireVacancy Ref: 15665
My client operates a very successful Fruit farm on the Herefordshire and Worcestershire border. They are proudly growing quality British Hops and Fruit.
They have an exciting job opportunity to join their team as a Fruit Farm Manager with experience or they would look to employ a Trainee Farm Manager who wishes to work their way up in their farming career.
As a progressive fruit farm, they are involved in exciting industry trials and take great pride in the work that we do, whilst also caring for the environment.
- Experience in top fruit and, or hops is preferred for this Farm Manager job.
- The ideal candidate will have a positive, “can do” attitude; excellent people skills; a practical approach to both technical and mechanical challenges; and excellent attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for general operations on the farm, working with the business owners and permanent staff, alongside managing seasonal staff during peak times.
- Good machinery operation and maintenance skills are key.
- PA1, PA2, and PA3 certificates would be a bonus.
- Computer literacy is ideal, and an understanding of the farm assurance process, health and safety, and safe working practices will all be useful.
£22K – £30K Basic Salary DOE.
To apply for this job please visit uk.linkedin.com.