Jump to: Hide
Provides timely periodic/ ad-hoc reports and analysis on operational performance for all the hubs covering ground and flight operation linked activities. Supports the operational team leadership in day-to-day activities including reporting, systems, database management is in line with set measures and company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities:
- Catalogues, centralizes, and curates operational data to facilitate decision making and drive operational efficiencies.
- Maintains and owns the data dictionary for operational reporting.
- Acts as a subject matter expert (SME) for operational analytics enabling standard reporting and insights for ground operations, flight operations. training and dispatch / OCC teams
- Extracts/obtains data from different systems and channels to design reports to be utilized in analyzing flight, route,airport and crew performance across key metrics; identifies deviations and develops alerting mechanisms to prioritisetheir review by the business.
- Employs Company’s data and statistical models and techniques to test the effectiveness of different courses of actionand generates reports accordingly
- Provides necessary data and technical knowledge to all concerned parties in Group Management & hubs to assistthem in the operational monitoring and improvement process
- Produces, analyzes and communicates to concerned parties the daily growth report for all hubs based on the dataavailable in the system.
- Partners with cross-functional teams, vendors and partners to develop and deliver reports and insights that meets thebusiness needs and requirements.
- Acquires data from primary or secondary data sources, implements and maintains databases, data collection systems,data analytics and other strategies.
- Manages the maintenance and performance of the daily data integrity from all data sources; supports any dataextracts between providers, partners and internal IT for data integrity and accuracy.
Qualifications & Training
- Bachelor degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Finance or equivalent.
- Proficient in (Business Objects, Tableau, QlikView, etc) and in statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc)
- Expert in Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English (Arabic Language is a plus).
Work Experience/Other Competencies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a business analyst or in a similar role, responsible for data analysis, interpretation, modelling and project proposals
- The right candidate shall have a passion for discovering solutions hidden in large data sets and must have the ability to drive business results with his/her data-based insights.
- Comfortable working with stakeholders and functional teams to improve business outcomes.
- Aware of operational areas and common terms / process flows
- Hands-on/ technical expertise in data models, database design, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Comfortable doing “search and discovery” or “what if” analysis where the answer or path to answer or path to answer is unclear Strong inclination towards a creative mindset.
- Experienced in visualizing and presenting data for stakeholders using reporting packages such as: Business Objects, Qlikview, Tableau, databases (SQL), etc.
- Strong knowledge and experience in statistics using statistical packages and computer languages to manipulate and analyze data and draw insights from large datasets (Excel, Access, SPSS, R, Python, etc.)
- Employs a balance of technical expertise, and interpersonal relations to execute new initiatives that support company’s objectives.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.