Jump to: Hide
Carry out safety, security and service duties while providing a consistently high level of care that ensures a world class inflight experience.
- Indian National holding a current Indian passport, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Between the age of 18-27 years for freshers and till 32 for experienced crew.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Must’ve completed class 12 from a recognized board /university with minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum height required: Female-155 cm
- Weight: In proportion to height.
- BMI Range: Female candidates – 18 to 22.
- Well-groomed with no visible tattoos in uniform.
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Vision 6/6.
On the Day
- Attire: Western formals
- Please carry your update resume on the day of interview.
- Experienced candidates are requested to kindly carry a copy of their SEP cards.
Skills and attributes
- Represent Air India in a professional manner.
- Warm, caring and empathetic.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of current safety and security requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of service procedures and company policies.
- Comply with all DGCA regulations and ability to maintain all required licenses up to date.
- Remain medically fit, following rest regulations to comply with flying duties.Key Responsibilities
Safety and security-related duties.
- Check safety equipment for availability and functionality.
- Conduct safety demonstration for guests prior to take-off.
- Ensuring compliance to all safety procedures throughout the flight.
- Managing emergency situations such as performing first aid and emergency evacuations Inflight service duties.
- Pre-boarding tasks such as checks on the availability of required food and beverage as well as inflight amenity items.
- Boarding of guests, welcoming and directing them to seats, aiding with storage of carry-on luggage.
- Conducting Inflight sales and service.
- Ensuring that aircraft cabins and toilets are clean and replenished during flights.
- Making announcements and responding to guest queries during the flight.
- Ensure orderly disembarkation of guests after landing.
- Attending mandatory pre-flight briefings.
- Preparation of reports on flight incidents, including safety, service and security incidents.
To apply for this job please visit content.airindia.in.