Job Description and Qualifications
At Air Products we’ve been helping our customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable for more than 70 years. With our atmospheric, process and specialty gases, equipment and technologies, we supply innovative solutions to energy, environmental and emerging markets around the world.
Based at our Didcot site, we are looking for ambitious Packaged Gases Drivers to join our team and support our dynamic growth plans and enjoy a rewarding career.
Contract – Full time, Permanent
Hours – Monday -Friday
Salary – basic salary £42,423 plus a London weighting allowance, salary circa £52k per year.
A full bespoke training package will be provided.
As a Packaged Gases Driver, you will:
- Adherence to all safety rules, processes, and procedures, as safety is a condition of employment.
- Deliver our products safely in accordance with legal requirements and our own safe working procedures.
- Pre & Post vehicle check in-line with DVSA guidelines, and Air Products standards, which may change from time-to-time.
- Loading, unloading and all other activities associated with product management in-line with ‘Dist Man PG Specific – working instructions’ available via ‘RTL Knowledgebase app’
- Successful completion of all LearnEx and regulatory training as required.
- Maintain tachograph infringement level in-line with DVSA/Traffic commissioner expectations, and Air Products standards, whereby regular feedback, monitoring and coaching will be provided to ensure full compliance.
- LGV 1 license (HGV Class 1/C+E unrestricted)
- operating the class of vehicle that will be operated at Air Products upon employment
- Valid (in date) ADR Training Certificate 2,3, 5 and 8 minimum (refreshed every 5 years) preffered
- Valid (in date) Driver’s CPC Qualification Card (DQC) and evidence of current Periodic Training Status
- FLT qualification (desirable, not essential)
- Proven track record of working within a safety-first environment
- Able to work under own initiative with excellent communication skills
In return, we offer a competitive salary & benefits package, a culture of respect, challenge and innovation – with excellent opportunities for growth and development.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.